Pages

Monday, June 11, 2018

All about me editing

My name is Ethan and I go to Paparore primary school I am Maori and Samoan I am 11 years old I like basketball and sports. My dad wants me to grow up to be good at rugby and sport when I'm older. I have three brothers who like b and one sister. And my mum is a social worker and my dad is a Barber my big dream is to make it to the NBA my favorite player In NBA is Kevin Durant.I enjoy playing outside sport with my dad and big  brothers and my challenges are to make into the NBA and also my goals this year are to be more good at maths and basketball.

4 comments:

  1. Great first post Ethan. I enjoy learning more about you and your interests. I look forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like KD too but my favourite player is his team mate Stef Currie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved learning more about you by reading this post Ethan. I'm so pleased that you have joined our Paparore School Basketball Team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kia ora my name is Helam and the thing that I like about your work is when you introduce your self and telling the word what is your favorite sport and what is your goal for this year. I spotted a bit of a mistake in your writing so blog you later and if you want to look at my blog here is the link: http://tshelamt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete